There is a space

Sunday 7 June 2009 at 09:45
There is a space

There is a space in my heart.
How can I fill it?
What movements fold it into a flower,
or incantations summon the essence of a sunny day
to fill it to the brim?
Is it always there?
Will there be a time where I dance
with a twofold, resonant passion,
enduring celebration of a life shared?
I will turn about this space,
with movements and incantations -
appreciating the moments,
until I find a fit that wants to dance.


(poem written in a distracted few minutes while slogging away at some code, on my own, inside, on a sunny day and remembering with a tint of sadness some beautiful tango moments)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Noise Floor Heresy | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com